Dr. Todd Johnson specializes in emergency dental care in Onalaska, WI. You can feel confident visiting Johnson Dental for a variety of dental ailments that need immediate care.
What Are Dental Emergencies?
Dental emergencies are situations that can arise in the blink of an eye. Some of the most common types of dental emergencies are:
- Loose Teeth- Loose teeth can occur as a result of a variety of dental ailments. They can happen because of periodontal disease, autoimmune diseases, poor dental hygiene, and the like. We specialize in providing emergency dental care in Onalaska, WI, for such problems.
- Broken Teeth- Car accidents, altercations, and eating mishaps can cause the teeth to chip and break. We're here to restore such teeth so that you don't have to suffer.
- Tooth Infections- Tooth infections can be dangerous and painful. That's why our dentist has a special interest in helping people overcome them.
- Mouth Bleeding- Bleeding from the mouth can result from dental diseases, accidental bites, and other emergencies. We're open during convenient hours to assist with such incidents.
- Knocked-Out Teeth- You can come to us if you lose a tooth for any reason. We'll do the best we can to get it firmly planted back into its socket. Alternatively, we can provide reliable replacement therapy.
- Loss of a Filling- Losing a filling can cause pain and expose your tooth to additional decay. You can visit our office at Johnson Dental right away to get help with such an issue.
How Can We Help With Dental Emergencies?
We have an array of processes we can use to assist you with your dental emergency. Those processes include:
- Dental Extractions- In severe cases of decay, we may have to perform an emergency extraction. Our dentist is available to help you in that way if you need relief from the pain of an infection.
- Root Canal Therapy- Root canal therapy is a second option that's available to you if you would like to salvage your tooth. In this procedure, the dentist will clean the area of the diseased pulp and replace it with a filler substance. You will then have a crown placed on top of the site to make it stronger.
- Medication- Our dentist can provide you with the medication you might need to prevent infection or alleviate your pain.
- Bonding- We might be able to bond something to your teeth to cover sensitive areas or areas susceptible to infection. Don't hesitate to communicate with our office to see how we might be able to help you. It's vital that you try to get assistance for your issue right away.
Contact Johnson Dental for emergency dental care in Onalaska, WI. Dr. Johnson can meet with you to discuss your needs if you reach out to our facility at 608-788-3852.